Fraser Technologies to Exhibit at SMART Event
Fraser Technologies are pleased to announce that we will be exhibiting at the SMART Group Conference. SMART Group is one of the largest trade associations in the industry, actively involved with the electronic design and assembly issues encountered by members and non-members.
The SMART Group Conference and Table Top Exhibition will be held at The Oxfordshire Golf Club in Thame, Oxfordshire on the 5th and 6th of October 2011. Topics include:
- Industry trends on area array packing
- Design reliability of BGA and uBGA devices
- Soldering and joint reliability or lead free and mixed alloys
- Aqueous , semi-aqueous or solvent choices
- Coating under BGA, is it a concern?
- No clean or clean - which is reliable?
- Tin whiskers and benefits from coating assemblies
Dr. Mike Bixenman, co-founder of the Kyzen Corporation, will also be discussing the IPC-CH-65B handbook. Mike has over 35 years experience in the precision cleaning field.
For more information please click here.
We look forward to meeting you at the event. Please contact us if you would like further information.